2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Color Challenge




Our challenge this time is a Color Challenge over on Donna's blog at www.butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com.  If you have never participated in a color challenge, it is really fun.  What happens it the host gives you several colors that you must use and then a neutral.  Also, the stamp set, punches, etc.. must be current SU! merchandise.  In this case, the colors of Rich Razzleberry, Marina Mist, Lucky Limeade, and Wisteria Wonder and then a neutral of your choice was given.  My neutral color is Very Vanilla.  I used the new Apothecary Art Stamp Set and the new Framelets Dies - Labels Collection found in the new Occasions Mini Catalog.  I first stamped the watercolor card stock with StazOn Black Ink.  Then I used the Stampin' Write markers in the above colors along with a blender pen to color in the flowers and leaves.  I then ran the card stock in my Big Shot to cut out the image and background with the Framelets Dies.  I popped up the image and background with Stampin' Dimensionals.



This picture is what the inside of the card looks like along with the envelope.  I hope you enjoyed my post this evening.  If you would like to learn this technique or any other technique, feel free to contact me anytime.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri

No comments: