2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Morning Chat Challenge - Valentine


This is the outside of the card  I made for the Morning Chat Challenge over at Butternut Sage Designs.  

And the inside:

Here is the list of supplies I used for this card:

  • Cardstock
    •  Real Red
    • Whisper White
  • Inks
    • Real Red
    • Versa Mark
  • Stamp Sets
    • Take it to Heart - Occasion's Mini Catalog
    • Candy Conversations - Occasion's Mini Catalog
  • Accessiories
    • Whisper White Embossing Powder
    • Stampin' Up! Heat Gun
    • Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
    • Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
    • Hearts Collection Framelits Dies - Occassion's Mini Catalog
    • Big Shot
    • 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
    • SNAIL Adhesive
Come on over and join us at Donna's blog butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com for great fun and inspirations!

I hope you enjoyed today's post.  If you did, please click on the button below and add your comments.  And if you would like to follow me, click on the link to follow me and enter your email address then you will get a email letting you know that I have posted something new to my blog!

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!
Teri
    • Hearts

No comments: